Groceries, pharmacies, and other stores around the world need to keep operating throughout the global pandemic. Reducing the risk of infection both in stores and in queues outside stores by using social distancing is a major priority for them. Queues allow stores to control the number of people within the store and reduces the number of people waiting in line using a simple virtual queuing system.
Avoid Physical Queues
- There’s no need to queue outside the store.
- Customers can wait in the comfort of their car or other safe location.
No Waiting Time
- Book a time to shop in advance and arrive at a scheduled time to avoid waiting in line.
- The customer does not need to download or configure.
- Everything works using a simple web interface.
- Set the capacity for a store.
- Make announcements to customers waiting in the queue and keep them informed and happy.
- Scale the system.
- To understand how the store is functioning and to provide proof of compliance with social distancing measures or restrictions set by governments.
Grid In-Store Technology Platform
Built on top of Ombori’s successful Grid in-store technology platform, Queues can be used either as a stand-alone solution or integrated with other Grid components to offer more options like digital signage or an automated people counting solution.
Quick & Easy Deployment
Application is built in such a way that it can be deployed within 48 hours across multiple outlets/brands.
To understand how the store is functioning and provide proof of compliance with social distancing measures or restrictions set by governments.
Expandable once this crisis has passed, the queueing system is Enterprise ready and build on MS Azure. It can integrate with digital signage, touchscreens, loyalty mobile applications and even run in offline-mode in the store.
Virtual queues for physical stores during the Covid-19 pandemic help maintain social distancing at all times so your customer can shop in peace. Manage customer flow and avoid physical queues with Ombori.